ROKA Physical Medicine Services
ROKA Fitness is proud to introduce a completely new approach to physical medicine and health care.
In the same way coaches work with athletes, there is now a way for your doctor to play an intricate role in the improvement of your overall health.
About Dr. Daniel
On top of all that, he’s a doctor who lifts.
A doctor who understands the things that are important to those who are into fitness, lifting weights, nutrition and wellness.
Dr. Daniel is available to discuss Injury prevention, treatment, training programs, nutrition, supplements, lifting form, programming and troubleshooting common injuries.
At ROKA’s Physical Medicine Center you’ll get the dedicated personal attention of a doctor who understands athletes without the hassles of a traditional clinic.
How It Works
What To Expect
Whether you’re interested in preventing injuries, healing and/or maximizing performance, Dr. Daniel will:
- Review all of your medical history and family history
- Discuss all of your medical questions and concerns
- Go into detail about your diet, exercise, sleep, work, and the other important parts of your life
- Order relevant lab tests and blood biomarkers for you to get a detailed snapshot of your health
- Identify blind spots that may be holding back your fitness and health potential.
Follow up visits and additional services can include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Instrument Assisted Myofascial Release
- Dry Needling
- Muscle Stimulation Recovery Session
- Nutrition & Blood Chemistry Consulting
To get Started Schedule Your Appointment Here: Request Appointment